- Driving License: The driver must be in the possession of a valid driving license for at least one year
- Minimum duration of rental: One day. Each further hour will be charged with 1/5 of the regular day price
- Terms of payment: The estimated rental cost is paid in advance
- Third Part Insurance (included in the price): The prices include the following coverage:
- Death and body injuries of persons who are not passengers of the Hire Cars Crete car.
- Material damages to objects which are not carried in the Hire Cars Crete car.
- Full insurance -Collision Damage Waiver- (included in the price) Reduces the liability of the renter for damages on the car if he/she accepts the relevant terms by signing them . Indispensable precondition is driving according to traffic regulations.
- Special full insurance -SCDW-(included in the price): : Without excess -
Parking insurance is not included in the price. Extra 20 Euros a day for the groups A-D and 30 Euros a day for the groups E-R.
- Personal accident insurance (included in the price) :The passengers are covered for any accident up to €15000
- Theft protection (included in the price)
- Additional driver charge(not included in the price): : Daily rate €2
- V.A.T. 24% (included in the price)
- Gasoline: Paid by the renter
- Delivery / Collection: Inside the city limits of Heraklion, at the airports and ports during office hours free of charge. A notice will be necessary.
- Shipping of cars: Only allowed when authorized in writing by the company
- The Customer ( without any extra charge ) and the Company ( HIRE-CARS-CRETE ) has the right to cancel the reservation at any time .